We are delighted to announce that for the 2019 Global Health Challenge we will be working with the following organisations. You can explore each of the challenges through the interactive links below.
- The Circle Cafe – Creating work environments that support the employability of young care experienced people
- Dial-Op and Go – Supporting older people to re-engage with their community
- NHS Tayside Public Health – Supporting students to better look after and manage their public health
- PAMIS – Increasing support for family carers
- Parkinson’s UK – Growing Parkinson’s UK Scotland’s outreach to people affected by Parkinson’s
- Signpost International – Developing a Centre for Global Learning