1. We will consider submissions from all students, whether undergraduate or postgraduate, as well as practitioners.
2. All submissions are expected to bring a critical and original perspective to a legal topic, or critically analyse a current issue with potential legal implications.
3. We accept a variety of submission types, such are articles and case notes. No strict word limit is required, although we ask that submissions be as concise as possible.
4. We will accept both submissions done as coursework and original pieces, but please ensure they are appropriate for publication. Additionally, we will prioritise submissions which have not been already published elsewhere.
5. Please ensure your referencing is formatted in accordance with OSCOLA.
How To Submit
Submissions should be sent as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name (this will be anonymised before being passed to the editors), year, article title and the area of law of your article.
If you have any questions about submitting an article or have an idea which you think might make for a good article, feel free to email us at the email address above or message our Facebook page. We are no longer accepting submissions for the 2022 annual publication but please check here and on our Facebook for updates on when submissions open for 2023.
Please note: if we are unable to review a paper, due to our inability to review the subject matter and/or we would be unable to have the piece peer-reviewed, we will have to decline your submission.