Student Research Intern Positions at the School of Business
Thank you for your interest in the position. Applications are now closed. We appreciate your time and effort in applying.
We are excited to announce three research intern positions, open to Year-2 and Year-3 undergraduate students and all postgraduate students.
The UDSB Student Journal, in collaboration with the University Alumni Office, is launching a research project. The project will bring together alumni and current students to identify the graduate attributes and skills essential for future business leaders and examine the adequacy of the School’s approach to developing student employability.
- Assist with the design of interviews and online questionnaires
- Conduct interviews with UDSB alumni, students, and staff
- Collate and analyse information collected from interviews and questionnaires
- Collaborate in writing research articles for publication in the UDSB Student Journal
- Open to undergraduate (Year 2 or Year 3), TPG, and PhD students
- Must be currently enrolled at the School of Business
- Phase 1: 12 hours of work + 3 hours of training
- Phase 2: 18 hours of work
- Flexible working hours: remote work with occasional in-person meetings
£11 per hour of work
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation and relevant experience to UDSB-StudentJournal@dundee.ac.uk by 18th May 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.