This project has been designed with the collaboration of key stakeholders in Scotland’s environmental information regime, notably the Scottish Information Commissioner, Scottish Natural Heritage and the Scottish Environment Protection Agency. In addition to assisting with the design of this project, these bodies have also agreed to sharing statistical data on website usage and to participating in the Advisory Board.
Advisory Board Members
The members of the Advisory Board for the project are:
- Rhoda Davidson, Scottish Natural Heritage
- Daren Fitzhenry, Scottish Information Commissioner
- Bridget Marshall, Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Carole Ewart, Campaign for Freedom of Information in Scotland
- Professor Elizabeth Fisher, University of Oxford
- Doctor Áine Ryall, University College Cork
- Carole Ewart, Campaign For Freedom of Information Scotland
The research team will also be seeking an individual to represent the users of the Scottish environmental information regime in due course.