*A new version of this site is under construction and will be released for the start of the new academic year.

Blog

A Blog for the Digital Learning Community at the University of Dundee

Blog 2017-07-18T18:39:03+00:00
If you have something you’d like to share with the community, we welcome contributions from staff and students – get in touch.
All ()
Collaborate ()
Digital Capabilities ()
Distance Learning ()
Events ()
Featured ()
Kaltura ()
Learning X ()
Link ()
Maple TA ()
Moodle ()
My Dundee ()
News ()
Turnitin ()
Uncategorised ()
Learning X

Sharing Resources

There are a lot of ways to publish and share content. Where you decide to publish your work will depend on the type of content and the audience that you want to reach and how you want to licence...

01/09/2017/6 Comments
Learning X

Learning X

What is Learning X? Welcome to a new online, informal, programme we’re calling Learning X. It will look at various topics in learning and teaching, and should give you food for thought, as...

27/06/2017/3 Comments
News

New Digital Learning Hub

A final project for this summer is our new Digital Learning Hub. This site is based on WordPress and will grow to provide information, resources and support for the digital learning community...

31/05/2017/No comment
News

My Dundee Clean-up

There was a report in the last Learning and Teaching Committee about our plans to tidy up data in My Dundee and we’ve had several requests for clarification. Put simply, My Dundee has accumulated...

31/05/2017/No comment
Events

Dundee GovJam 2017

I’ve just spent a fascinating (and tiring) 2 and a bit days at the DundeeGovJam – and the easiest summary is probably to point to a few key URLs: Dundee GovJam Park-in-a-Box – the project I was...

24/05/2017/1 comment