Welcome to my personal page!
I am a French lecturer in material sciences at the University of Dundee. I am interested in what happens to material at the atomic/nanoscale. Specifically, I am interested in how the periodic organisation of atoms or the breaking of the periodicity influences the existence of electrical dipoles.
On my free time, I enjoy hiking, doing yoga and crocheting.
What you will find here:
- Information about my research interest (functional materials such as ferroelectrics and piezoelectrics)
- My latest publications associated with my research
- A summary of my latest publications
- Irregular blog post about things that I am interested in, doing research on or thoughts about teaching
- Some of my outreach activities