The OneUniversity Finance system was successfully launched to the core Finance team on Thursday, 1 August, followed by requisitioners and approvers on Friday 2 August. Staff who carry out expense claims and funds checking were given access on Monday 2 August.
Accessing the system
Here’s where you can access the system:
- Log on to https://oneuniversity.dundee.ac.uk – please bookmark this.
- Sign in through the Office 365 portal.
- Access via Apps Anywhere.
Training environment and resources
- If you have any queries regarding the system, please follow the ‘1, 2, 3 of support’.
- The Train environment will be left open so you can familiarise yourself with the system before using it in earnest. Please do not use the live system to practice.
- Visit the self-Service portal and search for your query in our Knowledge Base.
- Contact your local Transformation Advice and Support Team (TAST) member or Change Champion to receive assistance.
- Raise a ticket with help4U@dundee.ac.uk.