Requisitioning end user training kicks off on Monday 13 November and will continue up to Wednesday 29 November.
School Managers and Directors have nominated colleagues to take part in the training so that knowledge from those sessions can be cascaded to their teams.
Separate training sessions for Stores Management, Receipting and General Navigation will be held at Ninewells and Life Sciences. A wider education programme including a range of training resources are being developed and will be available before go live.
Training areas which will be focused on are:
- General Navigation – completed
- Requisitioning – starts on 13 Nov for staff nominated by their line manager (see below for dates)
- Invoice to cash – dates announced soon
- Pcard – dates announced soon
- Chart of Accounts – further session to be arranged
Expenses drop-in sessions
Drop-in sessions will take place in the New Year where you bring your expenses along and we’ll help you process them.
Requisitioning demos will take place on the dates below. Come along and see how to process a simple requisition.
- Tuesday 14 November 3.30pm-4.30pm Dalhousie LF01 LT3
- Thursday 16 November 3.30pm-4.30pm Dalhousie 2G11 LT4
- Tuesday 21 November 10.30am-11.30am Dalhousie 3G02 LT1
- Thursday 23 November 1.00pm-2.00pm Dalhousie 3G02 LT1
To-date we’ve held:
- 10 general navigation demo sessions
- 8 Chart of Accounts and the new string sessions
If you have any queries or feedback please email us at email@example.com