Please help us to secure a future
Your gift is an important investment and your donation to the Trust will support the future of the Garden for the City of Dundee, and the national and global communities.
You can donate in various ways:
- Giving a personal gift
- Start a regular gift today to help us plan for the future
- Sponsorship – talk to us about our sponsorship opportunities
- Individual or group donation
- Gift Aid – make your donation go further
- Corporate Giving
- Charity of the Year
- Fundraise for us, for example create your own staff event.
- Planned Giving
- Leave a lasting legacy by remembering the garden in your will
- Tribute/In Memory
If you wish to make a donation by cheque – please make it payable to ‘Dundee Botanic Garden Endowment Trust’.
You can also make an online donation.
For more information on how you can support the Dundee Botanic Garden Endowment Trust please contact Gordon Ramsay,
Trust Development Officer. Address and contact details can be found in the Contact Us page.
Scottish Registered Charity No. SC044040
We encourage individuals to support our activities through
becoming a volunteer for the Endowment Trust or the University Botanic Garden. Volunteers support the work we do in many ways.
If you would like more information on our volunteering
opportunities please contact us for more information.